The CMTM-1000 turbo mill is designed to grind rigid and semi rigid materials into a fine particle sizes smaller than 1/16″ in diameter.
- Capacity of the machine is determined by the rigidity of the materials and particle size.
- 75hp TEFC 360/230/460 3ph electric motor. (100hp available for more throughput)
- Carbon steel plate body.
- Easily interchangeable steel wear plates and beater knives.
- Clam-shell design for easy opening.
- Designed and plumbed with water-cooling chambers for reduced heat and maximum production efficiency.
(Priced with 75hp option, throughput of up to 1600lbs/hr)
NOTE: A blower, cyclone and air-lock valve are required in order to pull the material thru the Turbo Mill.
The following options are available at an additional cost.
- Water Chiller (keeps cold water flowing thru the stainless chambers reducing the heat caused by the friction.
- VFD (for speed control)
- 100hp Motor *up to 2200lbs/hr + $3,450
(Non openable model available for 15% less).